1) What should you bring on your fishing trip?
Fishing gear we supply:
- Spinning Rods, Fly Rods and Tackle
- Boats (Jet Drive River Boat, Drift Boat, Fishing Raft, Float Tube and/or Canoe)
- Hearty Lunch (please let us know if there are any special requirements)
- Professional Guides
- Local Knowledge
What you should supply:
- Maine Fishing License
- Sunglasses and Sunblock
- Rain Gear
- Your favorite fly rods and gear:
• 3 – 6 Weight
• Floating, Sink Tip, Full Sinking lines
• Chest Waders w/ waist belt
• Felt or Stealth Rubber Boats (No cleated boots in the boats please)
2) Where can we stay during our Maine adventure?
From lakeside cabins to inns along the Kennebec River, you will find lodging to suit you and everyone on your trip.
3) What are some of the other guide services I could experience?
The folks at Grey's Outfitting are some of the best bird guides and dog handlers in central Maine. Find out more about Grey's Outfitting.